Friday, September 4, 2026

Michigan vs Western Michigan 2026 based on historical data

Michigan is 268-72-1 in all games I have attended (all data is based on games I have attended unless otherwise stated)
M is 6-0 vs WMU (Western is 0-7 in all games I have attended)
M is 222-47-1 in Michigan Stadium
M is 43-6 in the 1st attended game of the season
M is 30-7 in night games
M is 101-25 vs non-conference opponents
M is 5-1 when ranked 16th
M is 198-28-1 vs unranked opponents
M is 165-45-1 vs schools with mascots deemed HEAVIER than a Wolverine
M is 9-4 vs teams whose mascots/nickname are hoofed
M is 36-11 vs schools from Michigan
M is 6-1 when a new head coach debuts (10-1 counting interim head coaches)
M is 3-0 in the debut of a head coach after the previous coach was fired
M is 24-10 when coached by someone who previously coached against M
M is 0-2 when Kyle Whittingham is a head coach in the match-up

It's easy when you look at the data,

M  36

WMU 11 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment