Sunday, December 27, 2015

Quick Lane Bowl Prediction based on historical data


  • Minnesota is 3-15 and Central Michigan is 0-4 in games I have attended (all data is for games I have attended unless otherwise noted).
  • This will be the second time I have seen Minnesota play this season. Teams that I have seen play more than once in a season are 188-60-1. 
  • Those teams are 27-6 in that second game.
  • Schools from the Big Ten Conference are 8-5 in bowl games I have attended
  • Schools from the MAC are 3-23 in all games I have attended and 0-1 in bowl games
  • Schools with Native American Nicknames are 8-20-1 in games I have attended
  • Schools with animal nicknames are 217-173-1
  • Schools with nicknames often including a color are 6-23

It's easy when you add it all together...

Minnesota 35 Central Michigan 27

No comments:

Post a Comment