Thursday, September 11, 2014

Miami Prediction based on Historical data

Miami is 1-4 in games I have attended (data is for games I attended unless otherwise specified)
Miami is 0-4 against Michigan
Miami is 1-4 in the state of Michigan
Miami is 0-0 against teams that have won a game (attended or otherwise) before playing
Miami won the first college game I ever attended Nov-8-1975 over winless Western Michigan

Now for the real data

Michigan is 186-52-1 in all games I have attended
M is 64-14 in non-conference games
M is 29-16 when unranked
M is 135-21-1 against unranked opponents
M is 156-36-1 in Michigan Stadium
M is 4-0 against Miami (OH) (4-1 against all Miamis)
M is 19-4 against teams with nicknames (at least sometimes - I see you Golden Gophers) containing a color
M is 23-6 in the second attended game of the season
M is 17-3-1 against teams that had been previously coached by an M coach I have seen coach M (i.e Miami, Illinois, Ball St; SD St...)

It's easy when you add it all up...

Michigan 58
Miami 7

No comments:

Post a Comment