Friday, September 2, 2016

jiMpossible-sarcasMike trophy outlook for 2016

Back in January I said there would be an update soon... I guess 8 months is soon.

TCU comes into the 2016 season as the trophy holder after an amazing comeback over Oregon in the Alamo Bowl.










They open the season tomorrow night hosting South Dakota State. I'll admit I haven't done much scouting on the Jackrabbits, but I'm thinking TCU will pull this one out.

The remainder of their schedule is:
vs. Arkansas on 9/10
vs. Iowa State 9/17
at SMU 9/23
vs. Oklahoma 10/1
at Kansas 10/8
at WVU 10/22
vs. Texas Tech 10/29
at Baylor 11/5
vs. Oklahoma St 11/19
at Texas 11/25
vs. Kansas St 12/3

The Arkansas game next week might be a close one. If the Frogs get past the Hogs, they'll be favorites until they play Oklahoma.

Chances of the trophy coming to the B1G this season:
A quick look makes it seem it will have to be in a bowl game.



No comments:

Post a Comment