Monday, November 21, 2016

North vs. South Endzone update

As I had posted previously we put some of my mother's ashes in the south endzone of Michigan Stadium while the field was being resurfaced in 2003. My dad wanted me to keep track how many points were scored against Michigan in each endzone, convinced that her ashes would help stop the opposition.
This was a good year for my mom. the opposition only manages 22 points in the south endzone vs. 61 in the north endzone. This brings the total since 2003 to 996 in the north vs 842 in the south.

My dad passed away this summer and we haven't managed to get his ashes down on the field yet. But I'm sure we'll find a way and more importantly, find a way to track what difference his ashes are making for the Wolverines.

No comments:

Post a Comment