Thursday, September 30, 2021

M at Wisconsin prediction based on Fat Bear Week

 It's the most important week of the year - Fat Bear Week!

 In my preseason prediction, I had M at 4-0 heading to Madison for their first loss. 

M has mostly exceeded even my rosy expectations. Offensively they've been good to great for 14 of 16 quarters. Defensively they have been consistent, if untested. 

Wisconsin has shot themselves in the foot in their two losses - turnovers have been their demise. Their defense will be a great test for M, and maybe more importantly the Michigan offensive coaching staff.

I expect a low scoring game. Optimism is my creed - A podcast told me this morning that M has never lost to Wisconsin 3 straight times. They must have meant 3 straight years as M lost 3 consecutive gamse to the Badgers in 1959, 1960 and 1962 - they did not play in 1961.

Like Grazer 128, M has transformed from the scrawny bear that gets sand kicked in its face to a salmon (pink is basically the Red and White of Wisconsin) killing machine.

M 17

W 13

 

No comments:

Post a Comment