Friday, May 8, 2009

times for games

I'm not really sure what the best rationale is for scheduling games. When living in Cali, I liked that MNF was on at 6. I would always miss the first part because I would be busy with dinner, etc, but I could always see the ending. I guess if I had a choice, all games would end by 10. I think it is more logical to play in front of a full stadium rather than starting a West Coast game at 5 and have people missing it.

I think they probably have it figured out as to what is best for the sport. They tried changing it for MNF and decided to go back. In any case, it really isn't something to complain about. If you are a big enough fan to stay up and watch it, then do it. If not, than don't. I didn't.

I've been up north since Tuesday, so I haven't been online since Monday at work. Until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment