Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bowl cup v all-time cup

I also updated the post about the all-time cup. I had to make some corrections from my initial post. Assuming we're correct with WV Wesleyan there is also a problem with Wichita St that I hadn't realized. They were non 1-A at the time and have since dropped their program so it is going to be very difficult to fill in the gaps.

EDIT: Found the gaps at Wichita St and it is not good. After beating Texas Tech, they lost the next week to Fort Hays State. Who lost the next week to NAIA Benedictine (KS). This is not good. It would be great if WVW could lose to some other major school and get us out of this mess...

I tried to do the all-time losers cup it gets stopped very quickly with someone losing to NYU. I found a web site on NYU football and they would have lost the cup (lost the cup by winning the game) to what I think was an Athletic Club...

No comments:

Post a Comment