Thursday, December 3, 2009

DeFran "RR will be fired in January"

Did you see this on MVictors or hear DeFran on WTKA yesterday?

DeFran claims to have heard from 3 sources that all of the new AD choices have their own coach in mind, and that Martin will fire RR for cause (Practice violations) in January (I haven't listened - just paraphrasing MVictors quotes)

Since I'm not a DeFran fan it is tough for me to think this has any chance of being correct. I don't think he's ever been a fan of RR, but I don't know why he would create sources and stories that weren't there.

If only Dave Chaffin was still there to get to the bottom of this.

1 comment:

  1. I heard MgoBrian mention it last week when he was on WTKA. He ripped DeFran for it (it wasn't when DeFran was there). It is either a heck of scoop or a ridiculous thing to say. Either way, it gives you reason to pay attention to M football news another couple months.

    ReplyDelete