Wednesday, January 13, 2010

USC investigation and databases...

Listening to WTKA's morning host (admittedly a huge bias against things not Michigan) discuss the "cheating going on at USC" got me thinking about the potential sanctions.

If we assume that some time in the future, the NCAA declares that Reggie Bush was ineligible and takes away wins from USC; what does this do to Michigan's record in the games I've attended? Do I just convert the 2004 Rose Bowl to a victory? Also what happens to the all-time trophy?
USC took the trophy from Michigan in that Rose Bowl... I think this controversy just got much more interesting.

2 comments:

  1. Didn't MSU have to forfeit some games? Maybe that will give you some guidance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did they? I don't remember that...

    ReplyDelete