Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tour of Michigan Stadium

Here's a link to some of the photos I took last night at Michigan Stadium.

The suites are pretty cool - I've never been to one in another stadium so I don't have anything to compare it to, but they seemed pretty close to the action, looked nice inside. I think the corners would be the best because they also have side windows....

Since I don;t have an extra $85,000 for a suite, the club seating is more interesting to me. The open general areas behind the outdoor seating is very cool. Both levels have outstanding sight lines. The cheapest club seats are $1500 + the tickets. Supposedly 80% of the $1500 is tax deductible. That is something to consider in the long-term I guess.

But at this point, I consider my seat the best deal in the house. 4 seats from the start of the seat license area, 3 rows below the club seating. And I save $1000-1500!

No comments:

Post a Comment