Thursday, August 20, 2009

cfrc

With 12 rankings reporting, M is #63. Projected record (not counting home field advantage) would be 5-7.

We'll see if WMU jumps M as the polls start coming out.

Other topics

*I hate seeing that ND is in the Top 25 in various polls.

*The M RBs are deep, but I think the top 4 with experience have had injuries that have kept them out of games/spring ball. I won't start worrying...yet.

*Forcier will start as a true frosh. Of course Henne did it and Leach. So did Mallett and Henson, right (but not in the first game)? Any others?

*I am trying as hard as I can to find 7 wins. I can't do it.

*The spread for WMU game is 8-11, depending on the handicapper. I was thinking M would win by 7-10. I would probably bet on WMU against the spread on this one.

*I have verbal agreements on the PSU (both tix) and OSU (one ticket). I am almost on a verbal agreement for the other ticket for ND. You have sold PU for me. And my brother is coming with me to the IN game.

No comments:

Post a Comment