Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lloyd troubles

I'm not going to argue with your basic point that Lloyd had a not-quite-squeaky-clean program. But, RR has only been around for a year and he has one very very very big one. That's is not a good average. Lloyd may have had a good number, but if you put a value on each one and divide up the number of years, he has a pretty good average. RR's average needs to go down. We'll see what happens.

When I was in college, I knew of a player that was a starter as a sophomore (maybe a jr, I don't remember). The next season, he was gone. I don't remember ever hearing/seeing a story about it in the media. I found out during the season that he had tested positive for drugs and was off the team. He had to go through some drug program, I heard.

I don't really know why I told that story, but I think there are two reasons:
1) I wanted to mention something that most people don't know
2) I think it shows that even if RR was as clean as Bo, there would probably be a blogger who would find out about something.

No comments:

Post a Comment