Tuesday, August 11, 2009

FEAGIN, REYES

Feagin: The goofball on TKA kept saying that he agreed with RR kicking Feagin off the team. I was thinking that it was a no-brainer and if there was any thoughts of not kicking him off, I think RR could be on thin ice (even if he wins). I know the things he had done prior to being recruited weren't anything major, but even things like that should cause a coaching staff to keep close tabs on the player. I don't want to criticize RR too much at this point, as it is only one situation, but I think there should be a huge magnifying glass watching RR, the players and how he handles discipline for awhile.

Reyes: I did wonder about him after I read the Freep article. I hate to be cynical, but until I see otherwise, I expect that his potential for being kicked off will be in reverse proportion to his potential as a player.

One thing on the freep message boards (which are usually pathetic), was someone asking M fans if they would rather have Urban Myers multiple arrests and two National Championships. One person answered (and another agreed) that we want 9-3 with a clean program. I liked that we aren't the only ones that think you can be successful (enough) and still win.

Really, WTKA people are idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment