Tuesday, August 11, 2009

MGoIdiot

Here's an MGoBlog post from an idiot on his first trip to Michigan Stadium. He seems like the guy you and Melissa thought I was going to fight about standing up a few years ago. What a horrible person. I wanted to comment "Please don't come back."

The WTKA guys are pretty vehement that they don't think RR could have known about Feagin's past. I think that is mostly ridiculous. If the Freep article is true - RR was recruiting him at WVU that gets rid of the "he took a last minute flier and didn't have much time to check his background..." argument. At the same time his HS coach said he didn't know anything about Feagin's drug dealing.

I'm happy there was immediate dismissal when it came to a police statement, I wish there was better vetting done so there is less chance this repeats.

1 comment:

  1. That was way too long to read. Don't ever do that to me again, or I'm changing the name the blog to jiMpossible and Wastetimike.

    ReplyDelete