Sunday, November 8, 2009

Purdue game

My quick analysis of the M-PU game.

The Positives:
-Roundtree caught a lot of passes
-KO returns were consistently good
-Olesnavage kicked a 50+'er
-Mesko had a great punt at a clutch time
-The Offense didn't fold when things were starting to look bad for the team (unlike the last two weeks)
-The weather looked nice
-More evidence that the Stevie Brown position switch was the correct decision
-Minor showed again that he is the best back on the team

The Negatives:
(I didn't see any negatives)

1 comment:

  1. I really like your positives. I kept missing all the switches in the LB core. I assume Mouton was at fault for the first TD, then M went to Fitzgerald and Leach for a long time. Then I noticed Mouton was back and eventually Ezeh. And then Purdue kept scoring. Was it evident while you were watching that the LBs kept getting switched out?

    ReplyDelete