Friday, November 13, 2009

when it rains it pours and Wisconsin game prediction

Now we hear the rumors that Forcier is considering transferring and he's not starting this weekend. BrianGoBlog makes it sound like he's got some minor suspension thingy and will still play the majority of the game.
IMO Forcier has played pretty well this season. He's certainly made some mistakes. But I feel the majority have been "I can get away with these because I'm better than you" mistakes not "I don't know what I'm doing" or "I'll never be better than this" mistakes.
It would be a set back, both for the program and for RR, if Forcier were to transfer. As a Michigan fan I hope Gardiner is the equivalent of 2005 Vince Young or 2008 Colt McCoy, but I think that is a stretch for a true freshman.

As for the game Saturday, I hope I'm wrong, but:

Badgers 35
Wolverines 17

No comments:

Post a Comment