Thursday, April 9, 2009

LOST

If Ben didn't kill Des' family, then what is there to apologize for? Was it thrown in there just so we could all assume something really bad would happen? And then nothing did? That's what is seems like to me.

Your said:
"I think they're using Richard's "he'll never be the same or remember any of this" comment to Sawyer to explain why Ben doesn't remember any of them."
If so, that is weak. Though it is possible.

You said:
"I wonder if Faraday killed himself or something - didn't Sawyer make a face about him when asked or did I just make that up?" I don't remember. I know something was mentioned about him, but I can't remember what is was. At the time I remember thinking it probably meant something.

Your Said:
"Speaking of Suicide, do you watch House?" No. I have heard nothing but good about that show, but have never seen it.

I like the 'here's 3 answers and 2 more questions' method of Lost right now. It is the way the show should be. Some of the wrapups are a little abrupt, but at least they are being addressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment