Thursday, April 16, 2009

lost

That idea about Miles getting himself off the island is possible. I think yesterday's episode was good, too, but I think that whole 'Miles sees Miles' tells you exactly what is wrong with the time travel plot. I hate time travel things where they say there are rules, but then there aren't. In y our scenario, for instance, Miles' mom would see Miles grown up and say "Wow, you look just like the man that helped us off the island. His name was Miles, too." Stupid.

I really like the whole "shadow of the statue" group. Who the heck are they? Why did they know to be on the plane that crashed? Why did they want Said? etc, etc, etc.

Jack could have said "I don't know Kate, but she just seems like someone who cares."

Hurley is still the best character.

No comments:

Post a Comment