Monday, September 28, 2009

M fans and MSU fans on WDFN

Since I couldn't stand listening to Sam Webb during MSU week. I flipped over to WDFN and got to hear Sean Baligian take calls from M and MSU fans. It was very different. Obviously it is early in the week, but both sides were predicting losses for "their" team. Strange to hear people call in to point out the flaws in their team rather than the usual M women are ugly and MSU grads work at McDonalds...

M fans - no defense, Forcier's status, first road game...
MSU fans - poor decisions, poor defense, will find a way to lose...

The only MSU action I've seen this year was the first half against Montana State and much of the ND game. Hopefully the Montana State game doesn't apply. Against ND, I didn't think MSU looked bad. They seem to have a better offense than last year. Other than the last horrible decision (similar to what we've seen Forcier make with more frequency lately) the QBs seem to be a big improvement over Hoyer.

I'm not ready to make my prediction, but I can't imagine M could keep MSU from scoring similar points to ND and Indiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment