Tuesday, September 8, 2009

more on music - hehe

I don't have a problem before the bands are on the field. Or even in the time when the bands are moving in prep of their halftime shows. Other than that I just don't get it.

The band has been in that spot or a similar one on the other side for as long as I remember. The boxes should help hold sound in and bounce it back for everyone to hear. Why make the change now? If there are still dead/deaf spots after everything is finished then address it.

I think they made a mistake not putting the band in the center of the north endzone. They didn't to give up non-student seats. Well make those students seats and take away the closest to the old press box student seats.

I'm not convinced that amplifying the band is not allowed. Seems like I've seen it done before.

I agree with you, I'd rather hear the visiting band than AC/DC, Journey or Neil Diamond.

No comments:

Post a Comment