Friday, October 9, 2009

Our predictions, your rant and misc.

We both predicted 30 or more points for the Hawkeyes tomorrow night. Sam Webb just told me (on the radio) that he doesn't think Iowa can score that many points. If Iowa is going to win it will be in a low scoring game, M will win a higher scoring game.
Much to my surprise, Ira actually pointed out that M has given up 30+ points to Indiana, so why not Iowa.
Sam may be right, but the way he says things with such condescension for people who don't see things the way he does is ridiculous. Have you ever looked at his GoBlueMichigan Wolverine magazine or website? I can't imagine I would be too excited by the content.

MGoidiots and their love for "Shoelaces" are ridiculous. When he went out for that drive in the 4th quarter - I couldn't believe it. For me that was throwing away any chance for that drive. It reminded me of Carr putting the kid from OLSM in for Navarre on the 1-2 yard line against OSU in 2001. High chance for fail.

I would prefer he works on being the best option as a back-up QB then spend reps in practice working on double QB sets. We've seen Forcier get banged around a bit already. Having to rely on Sheridan or an unprepared Robinson would not be good.

I was glad to see MGoBrian agreed with me on the missed block by Minor last week. Brown had open field if Minor drops that defender and he whiffed.

Finally, Gladstone plays Esky tonight. Both teams have only one loss. Should be a good one. Go Braves!

2 comments: