Monday, October 19, 2009

Shep and Sharp's Poll Question

Now, I won't be doing every poll question on every station, but only the ones I see and have any interest in. College football poll questions for sure, other M stuff and maybe the occasional other sport. I'm assuming there will be a non-sport question and, if I care about it, I will mention it.

Today, S and S have the question

Who Will Win the Big Ten?
1) Iowa
2) MSU
3) OSU
4) PSU
5) M

I think Iowa will go all the way to the OSU game without a loss and will probably lose at OSU. That will give OSU the head-to-head. Then, the only other Q will be whether Wis loses to someone on the way. Though I think Wis is probably better than everyone left on the schedule, they will lose (hopefully to M). That will give OSU the head-to-head tiebreaker and the trip to the Rose Bowl.

1 comment:

  1. Wisconsin has already lost to both Iowa and OSU so I don't think they're involved to the conversation.

    ReplyDelete