- The defense will be in the top 5 in all major categories (yards/game, rushing yds/game, passing yds/game, takeaways, scoring defense) but will give up enough big plays for people to complain about it.
- The QB controversy will last most of the year and we haven't heard the last of the players' anti-Tate sentiment. Which leads to...
- This will be Forcier's last year for Michigan. He will transfer after the season, regardless of who the coach will be.
- There will be at least 2 players who start the first game (on offense or defense) who won't even be on the team by the time M plays OSU.
- Gardner will not redshirt.
- M will not crack the Top 25 all season.
- Molk will have more postseason honors than Schilling.
You heard it here first. Well, some of it.