I'm not going to post the video, nor even post a link because it is very easy to find one of the few videos out there showing the attack. But, I have some comments to make about it and other things:
1) That silly Bobcat chased down the Buckeye half way across the field. And then did it again back to the end zone. Crazy.
2) It was a horrible tackle. If he had been planning this, as it is reported, you'd think he would have tried to learn the best way to tackle someone.
3) Why don't the M cheerleaders pole the opposing mascot anymore? I think Brandon needs to bring that back.
4) Was Willie the Wolverine ever an official UM creature? I remember it being at a game or two in the mid to late 80s (really tall, I remember). I never hear of him when mascots at M are discussed. I wonder if it was just a proposed marketing thing that was never actually accepted by the U, though I thought it was something the Athletic Department was trying out.
5) Remember when that guy with the Bullwinkle head marched onto the field with the band? That must have been 1985. Pretty funny.