Wednesday, September 1, 2010

M vs. UConn based on historical data

M is 159-43-1 in all games I have attended (all stats are only for games I have attended unless otherwise mentioned)
M is 133-31-1 in games at Michigan Stadium
M is 2-1 against schools from the Big East
M is 30-4 in the first game I have seen in a particular season
M is 48-12 in non-conference games
M is 43-7 when facing a team for the first time
M is 2-0 against teams nicknamed Huskies
M is 4-1 against teams with head coaches named Randy
M is 11-3 when both teams have head coaches with the same first initial
M is 16-3 against schools from the original 13 colonies
M is 60-13-1 against State Name Univ or Univ of State Name schools
M is 2-0 against schools whose commonly called name is similar to a Canadian Province or Territory (UConn = Yukon; Boston College = BC = British Columbia)
M is 3-0 on games played on September 4th
M is 7-4 with #5 as starting QB; 26-3 with #16 as starting QB; 34-10 with #7 as starting QB

It is simple when you add it all up:

MICHIGAN 34 Connecticut 24

4 comments:

  1. How about games against M's head coach's former conference?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I actually thought about that - but it would only be Moeller's record in Big Ten games

    16-4-1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was actually thinking about Bo, but after I looked at it I was amazed M never played MAC schools during his rein.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the 1995 game with Miami was the first (in recent times)

    ReplyDelete