- ND does a better job limiting Denard's running game, but the backs are more productive
- M's passing game is less efficient - at least one interception (see below)
- M commits their first turnover (and then their second)
- M's defense is still surprisingly effective (or at least better than preseason predictions)
- Gibbons, has a better week
- Notre Dame gets an early score, but then M keeps their poise and the game is close the whole way.
- Michigan trailing late is unable to get Notre Dame off the field and the game ends
Thursday, September 9, 2010
M @ Notre Dame Prediction
I really have no idea on Saturday's game. Here's some of my guesses.