Monday, September 27, 2010

Comments

1) The Indiana spread (13 1/2) is awfully high. I'm still not sure if I am going to predice a win.

2) Why was I not worried when DRob went down with injury? I have a lot of theories, such as "he gets hurt every game". But, I finally decided that it is because I don't believe he is M's saviour for the season and the future. I don't know if I expect injury or if I expect D's to figure him out or what is making me think this way. Maybe I'm just expecting the D and Special Teams to play so poorly that it won't matter who is playing QB. Or am I just not ready to give my heart to this team and believing in DRob would mean I'm buying in to thinking this team can win a lot of games.

3) With that said, with M's offense, M really can win any remaining game except OSU. With that D, M can lose any remaining game, though PU looks easier and easier every game. I think M is better than IL, IN and PU and about even with every other team than OSU. Some really good things could happen this season. Or maybe not. You'd think I'd be able to say this is a huge game, as a loss would make people think M will have a similar year to last year. But, I wouldn't be surprised if M loses this week and still wins 8-9 games.

4) With the weakness in the kicking game, why was RR going for it on 4th down rather than attempting FGs?

5) Watching Jim Harbaugh on Gameday saying his team was tough made me excited to have him as M's coach next year. Of course, I really don't think that is going to happen. And is M's team not tough now? I don't see that. So, why did I like his comments so much?

6) Tate appears to be the second string QB. (He referred to Devin as the 3rd QB during his post-game interview) That is where he should be.

I have many more things on my mind, but I don't have time right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment