Monday, September 6, 2010

Response to some of what Mike had to say

I agree with most of what you say. I don't think there are any receivers that are "very good" or "great". I still don't like Odoms much, but if he continues to be a great downfield blocker, and makes one or two good catches a game, he could become my favorite.

I think your summary of Drob's passing, and fear of being forced to do it downfield (3rd and long) is right on the money and the most reasonable posting of any kind I've seen on any blog today. This week is going to be scary when those situations come up. Hopefully, they do try the QB draw and it is successful. Then the D will have to concentrate on that more and Drob will have a better chance at throwing.

Yeah, 70% of this week would be nice. My math puts him at over 1500 running and similar passing at that rate. I just don't see that. Am I being negative?

seam

No comments:

Post a Comment